Do you ever find yourself bogged down with entertainment? When you have so many good stuff you want to do and see all at the same time. I'm in that particular conundrum right now. Lets see...
1. Game of Thrones - Is back and trumps all other entertainment mediums. I will stop what I'm doing to watch the new episode.
2. A Dance of Dragons - Trying to finish the book but keep getting pulled away from it by doing other stuff.
3. Manga Studio 5 - Now that I have this program I am loving it and don't want to ever stop making stuff in it. Plus I am a tutorial junkie and once I learn a new technique or way to do something I didn't know before I HAVE to go and do it ASAP. DA doesn't help this obsession either because of all the wonderful pencils out there. I have started inking countless drawings and then I find a new one on DA and because I love it so much at that moment I HAVE to start inking it and put the previous one aside for later. I have a folder FULL of half inked drawings it is nuts.
4. The Secret World - I saw this MMO in Target but didn't get it because I am already subscribed to SWTOR. But upon checking out their website I found out they switched to buy to play. Then I got into a discussion with on Facebook and found out that she plays it. So now I bought it and started playing. (By the way Kristie, yes I am have it and am on your server. Before I join up with you though let me get more of a feel for it and figure out what build I want to continue with.) This leads to the next one.
5. Star Wars: The Old Republic - Just released their new expansion and since I am a subscriber and love the game I want to go and play all the new content. Plus I haven't really played regularly in a few months and there are a bunch of new features from patch updates I want to try out.
6. Other books - I won't start them until I finish "A Dance of Dragons" but I am accumulating way too many books that I am dying to read.
7. Far Cry 3 - Have been playing this and now on the second half of the story but with Secret World and SWTOR I'm afraid it may get left behind for a bit. Which I hate because when I finally get back to it I will have forgotten everything that has happened in the story to that point and want to go back and replay that stuff so I learn the story again.
8. Mass Effect Trilogy - I bought this a few months ago because I had yet to play Mass Effect 3. I played 1 & 2 with the same character on Xbox but like I said in Far Cry 3, that was so long ago I forgot who my character was and some of the story elements that I made along the way. So I got the trilogy for PC and want to start over all the way from 1 with a new character.
9. Other Television Shows - I normally don't "watch" television as in sitting down and focusing on it alone. Game of Thrones is the only show that gets my undivided attention. I usually watch movies and shows while I am doing art. So I can accomplish this while inking in Manga Studio or painting in Photoshop. But I am behind on some shows I really want to catch up on. Arrow, Big Brother Canada and Breaking Bad I am all behind on. Plus with Netflix I will catch myself watching something else like old episodes of Justice League Unlimited recently and not these shows.
So yeah, way too distracted by too many different things.